Regulatory Services & Account Support Analyst
This entry level position is for a Regulatory Services & Account Support Analyst with skills and knowledge that can be applied towards compliance consulting, account management, and customer support in the midstream segment of the oil and gas industry. This role will actively support the Regulatory & Software Support Manager and will require hands on interaction with customers to help ensure their success. It is an opportunity to learn the oil and gas industry, and to provide meaningful service to both management and customer.
Typical Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop, implement, manage, and continuously improve client specific
- Control Room Management Programs (including Control Room Management Plans)
- Support gap analyses on control room management (CRM) program policy and implementation
- Perform various compliance assessments and develop reports as required
- Assist with audit preparation
- Provide ongoing Compliance Facilitator (EnerSys Program) services
- Maintain knowledge of current and future pipeline regulations and help communicate changes to customers
- Create documentation and presentations to educate industry on control room management in various classroom settings
- Establish oneself as a regulatory subject matter expert (SME)
- Support the account manager in setting and executing strategic goals for CRM accounts
- Document account information in EnerSys records
- Advocate for client needs in all internal meetings
- Support the creation and issuance of CRM related budgetary estimates and quotations
- Provide initial and remedial training on CRM Software
- Work with project manager to meet scopes, timelines, and resource needs
- Schedule meetings, travel, and prepare timesheets, expense reports, and other means of documentation as required
- Grow personal and corporate recognition as a regulatory SME by delivering value to clients and by participating in industry roundtables, committees, and social events
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Highly analytical with the ability to see gaps and develop solutions
- Ability to communicate thoroughly, clearly, and with consistency in both verbal and written mediums
- Ability to deliver sufficient and executable documentation (policies and procedures)
- High level of care for the success of others
- Works well on a team, is motivated by and excels in a challenging, fast moving, entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated excellence in building and maintaining relationships
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Study area in Political Science, Public Policy, Engineering, or Business preferred
No relocation; only local candidates will be considered. The role will require 15% travel time.
Applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.