SCADA Account Manager
The SCADA Account Manager is responsible for ensuring customer success through expert communication skills, a high level of responsiveness and follow-through, understanding customer needs, and the ability to guide customers through implementation and ongoing support.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate with CEO to develop business plan for SCADA business unit.
- Model the business unit’s expenditure and operational plan.
- Monitor expenditure and progress against the plan.
- Keep team members and management informed on expenditures, delivery, and customer satisfaction.
- Take appropriate measures to keep these metrics on course.
- Background in project management and/or account management
- Familiarity with some of the following:
- SCADA software, including ClearSCADA, CygNet, OASyS, Wonderware
- SCADA infrastructure, including field automation, data communication, networking, and cyber security
- Oil and gas midstream and pipeline operations
- Oil and gas measurement, including measurement data collection
- Project planning, including scheduling and resource optimization
- Experience in computer, technical, network, or software account management
- Strong team orientation
- Customer focused
- Diligence when working on production systems
- Cares deeply about “why it doesn’t work”; unsatisfied with “it’s working now”
- Strong inclination to do it right rather than to do it fast
- Highly curious, driven to learn
No relocation; only local candidates will be considered. The role will require 10% travel time.
Applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.