The Software Developer is responsible for ensuring customer success through expert communication skills and a high level of responsiveness and follow-through, combined with the ability to understand customer requirements. This position will provide software development, testing, release management, and quality assurance support for releases of company software.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform software development.
- Participate in the design and maintenance of EnerSys software products.
- Design and implement human-machine-interface (HMI) software packages.
- Support documentation development for associated deliverables.
- Participate in quality assurance for EnerSys software products.
- Respond to, resolve, and accurately log support requests from current customers.
- Provide software installation services for the company’s products.
- Support project implementations.
- Background in computer science
- Familiarity with some of the following:
- Programming languages such as C# and MS-SQL
- Application platforms such as ASP, NET MVC, Windows Forms, Windows Services
- Development libraries such as AutoMapper, Bootstrap, Entity Framework 6, Telerik UI for MVC and Ajax, and Telerik Reporting
- Querying SQL databases
- Windows operating system, Event Viewer, registry modifications
- Network configuration and troubleshooting
- IIS and web application configurations and deployment
- SCADA software packages such as Cygnet, Telvent, ClearSCADA, or Wonderware
- Strong team orientation
- Customer focused
- Diligence when working on production systems
- Cares deeply about “why it doesn’t work”; unsatisfied with “it’s working now”
- Strong inclination to do it right rather than to do it fast
- Highly curious, driven to learn
No relocation; only local candidates will be considered. The role will require 10% travel time.
Applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.