[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Pipelines typically has a number of common facility types, valve stations, meter interconnects, etc. Additionally, pipelines who operate in accordance with the requirements of the control room management rule, have specific alarm analytic requirements. ALMgr was designed to streamline and simplify alarm management for the unique requirements of pipeline operators.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]
- Cut cost of rationalization in half using copy and paste
- Create alarm response sheets during rationalization process
- Analyze the KPI results after rationalization compared to target
- Analytical reports identify “bad actor” alarms
- Reports comply with the CRM Rule, API 1167 and ISA 18.2
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”3102″][vc_single_image image=”3103″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]With ALMgr, the control room manager is provided with alarm management tools that enable operators to continually and easily improve both alarm system and operations performance. ALMgr features and benefits include:
- Risk Management – Provides for definition of risk categories, weighted severity, and calculation of alarm configuration KPIs.
- Rationalization – Provides tool for rationalization, automated determination of alarm priority, and streamlining through copy/paste between areas of operations.
- Analysis – Provides tools for reporting and analysis of alarm activations to identify bad actor and support determine of action for alarm performance improvement.
- Reporting – Provides pre-defined monthly and annual alarm management reports to specifically address the requirements of the control room management rule.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_cta h2=”For More Information on ALMgr or to Request a Quotation” style=”flat” add_button=”right” btn_title=”Click Here” btn_color=”primary” btn_size=”lg” btn_align=”right” css_animation=”appear” btn_link=”url:http%3A%2F%2Fwww.enersyscorp.com%2Fcontact-us%2F||”][/vc_cta][/vc_column][/vc_row]