EnerSys is looking forward to taking part in several Spring 2018 industry conferences for pipeline operators. I will personally be appearing at select conferences across the U.S.
We are especially excited about the public release of our POEMS Control Room Management suite at the GPA Midstream Conference in mid-April.
Our Full Schedule of Spring Industry Conferences
EnerSys will either be exhibiting on the trade show floor or walking the floor connecting with other industry professionals at the following events. Be sure to reach out to me ahead of time through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– GPA Midstream Conference (April 15-18 in Austin, TX): EnerSys will be exhibiting at this event. We will announce the release of the POEMS CRM suite including a real-time tool for monitoring controller workload.
– API Pipeline Conference and Cybernetics Symposium (April 24-26 in St. Louis, MO): EnerSys will also be exhibiting at the conference. Read our recent blog covering an important conference topic of telecommunications and pipeline automation.
– ENTELEC Conference & Expo (May 15-17 in Houston, TX): EnerSys will be exhibiting on the floor of the George R. Brown Convention Center. You can find our location in Booth #209 near the registration area.
– ISHM Conference (May 15-17 in Oklahoma City, OK): EnerSys will be exhibiting at the 93rd gathering of the International School of Hydrocarbon Measurement. Visit our booth to learn about the Intelligent Operator Console (IOC) for Measurement.
– PSIG Conference (May 15-18 in Deer Valley, UT): I will be attending this international gathering of oil & gas companies, educational representatives, and pipeline professionals.
– AGA Operations Conference & Spring Committee Meetings (June 25-29 in Washington, D.C.): I will be attending this gathering of natural gas utilities & gas transmission companies and participating in the gas control committee meetings.
Why Do We Attend These Industry Conferences?
- We refine POEMS throughout the life of the software.
- We incorporate the latest PHMSA recommendations into our delivery.
To understand how to continue serving pipeline operators, we attend industry events to gather the latest knowledge and information.
We also want to connect with operators face-to-face to hear your challenges and concerns. That way, we know how to continue providing operators with confidence beyond compliance when operating a high-performance pipeline.
Our team is looking forward to meeting in-person at the industry conferences for pipeline operators this spring. Be sure to connect with me directly or connect with Dale Schafer, our VP of Business of Development, at email@example.com.