Has the effort to maintain multiple systems and processes for pipeline data become unmanageable and unreliable? Are audits stressing you out? Are you incurring unnecessary costs trying to keep up with the shift to digital recordkeeping?
Perhaps the industry’s digital transformation and the concept of the online oil field is bogging down your personnel with multiple applications and siloed data. This effort is designed to help oil and gas companies become more organized and efficient, but, for many companies, this has turned into a significant struggle.
Companies have scattered information about pipeline segments and pipeline equipment data, with some electronic, some still written down on paper tucked away in a filing cabinet somewhere, or some located in a spreadsheet on someone’s computer hard drive. Fortunately, there is a better way.
Muddy Boots, the all-in-one operations platform, can help you reduce the stress of managing pipeline data. You’ll also realize a reduction in costs trying to manage disconnected data that will help improve profitability.
How Muddy Boots Consolidates Data and Improves Efficiency
– Consolidated access. Muddy Boots allows you to provide everyone in your organization with controlled access to the data they need, reducing the need for multiple systems and processes. You can set appropriate access by user or group to ensure that the right people have access to the right information when they need it.
– Simplified data retrieval. All equipment, including rotating equipment, vessels, meters, valves, and safety devices, are inventoried in one spot. All data associated with your equipment is saved with your equipment. Equipment details, statuses, PM schedules, and completed work records are simple to access and export to share with stakeholders.
– Streamlined compliance. Regulatory and reporting information is easily accessible through a powerful management dashboard, making the audit experience less complex and more productive. You gain confidence that you are always ready for the audit.
– Intelligent field management. Operators can reduce the number of site visits by scheduling pipeline activities alongside other tasks in the area in one system. The powerful Muddy Boots run sheets allow field staff to see everything that is scheduled for them at the sites they are responsible for in one application.
– Access other documents. Personnel can view site flow diagrams and field communications drawings within the Muddy Boots Schematics application, making the current diagrams instantly available throughout the organization.
Go Paperless and Record Data in Muddy Boots
Muddy Boots includes more than 400 activity forms to help you gather and record pipeline data. The best part is that if you have a specific need, a form can easily be created for you. Consider this sample of pipeline activities that companies have recorded using the Muddy Boots platform:
- Incident Reports
- Liner Vent Checks
- Corrosion Programs
- Inspections / Right of Ways
- Crossing Reports
- Discontinuation Reports
- Pipeline Pigging
- Above Ground Pipeline Inspections
- Work Orders
Realize Process Improvements Managing Pipeline Segment Data
Muddy Boots enables operators to realize multiple process improvements as part of their efforts to digitize and organize all oil and gas pipeline data in one location.
By using an all-in-one operations platform, everyone in your operation has access to a single source of truth for all operational data. This ultimately eliminates the need for paper records, numerous spreadsheets, and legacy systems that do not communicate with each other.
Additionally, because Muddy Boots is a cloud-based platform, you can provide controlled access to anyone in your organization without per-user fees. You can even connect your service providers to the platform using the Industry Access Manager feature. With controlled access, your service providers can securely record their work directly in the platform.
Plus, field run sheets are mobile-ready, which allows field staff and service providers to record work directly on-site with or without an Internet connection. This eliminates the need for paper forms and redundant data entry so that your team can stay on top of pipeline segment data and easily retrieve records during an audit.
If you have questions or want to set up a discovery call to learn more about Muddy Boots, call us at 281-598-7100 to speak with EnerSys General Manager Ross Adams or VP of Business Development Dale Schafer. You can also contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete our website contact form.
Our tools provide a system to capture “what was done.” This is accomplished through scheduling meter calibrations, creating and recording measurement reports, communicating measurement changes, and documenting regulatory compliance — all in one software platform.
Plus, the software tools can be utilized in the palm of your hand. Techs can perform tasks on their mobile device and measurement supervisors can run the entire measurement operations from a smartphone. It’s a win-win for both parties.