CRMgr is a control room electronic logbook and shift handover tool that ensures operators are in compliance with the reporting requirements of 49 CFR 192.631 and 195.445.
The cornerstone of CRMgr is a structured methodology for shift turnover in full compliance with the latest CRM requirements and API 1168, Pipeline Control Room Management. Controllers select the controlled areas in their area of responsibility when starting their shift and also have the ability to properly document temporary relief of another controlled area.
Key Benefits of CRMgr
- Intuitive design. Easy to understand and requires minimal training.
- User-configured menus. Saves time and ensures consistent log entries.
- Structured shift handover process. Ensures efficient and accurate communication.
- Automated shift handover reports. Consistent data readily available.
- PHMSA compliant. Simplifies inspections.
- Fast search. Easily locates specific data or trends in log entries.
In addition to unifying shift turnover, CRMgr stores all log entries consistently, making them reviewable and searchable. Multiple log types are supported.
- Controller Log – Captures multi-event log notes from all controllers. Powerful search engine provides unlimited search capability.
- Operating Notices – Provide for controller log entries and notices to controllers for events that stand open for a period of time, such as equipment out of service and construction in pipeline right-of-way.
- Compliance Log – Repository for all documentation required to demonstrate compliance to the CRM rule. Search capability helps provide information required during PHMSA inspections.
- Area of Operations – Organizes SCADA points into components (i.e, pump, meter, etc.) and areas (i.e., valve station) to simplify logging and improve reporting and analysis.