Benefits for Control Room Managers
- Simplify the complicated and cumbersome process of determining HOS.
- Identify and document HOS deviations.
- Efficiently communicate risk mitigation with controllers.
- Plan to fill controller schedule gaps while being mindful of HOS.
- Achieve awareness of workload peaks.
- Adjust staffing levels or workload across shifts and/or consoles.
- Quickly access HOS fatigue mitigation records without going through HR.
- Save cost and effort by retrieving all data required for workload analysis.
Benefits for Controllers
- Awareness for controllers of when they have increased fatigue risk and how to mitigate the risk.
- Printable shift schedules that can be placed in a convenient location for easy reference.
- Clear understanding of where and when their work is to be performed.
- View personal schedule and the schedule of others, as well as any applicable HOS constraints.
- Receive support based on hard data when certain consoles or controllers are overworked.