EnerSys: The Software Components of POEMS
The POEMS Measurement Control Center provides real-time access to EFM, PLC, Flow Computers, and Gas Chromatographs (devices).
– During operation, the Measurement Control Center polls the measurement devices to obtain real-time or current data only.
– Historical (EFM) data is polled through the Kepware KEPServerEX communications server with EFM Exporter module and exported to the previously-installed Flow-Cal measurement software.
– The Measurement Control Center displays a list of all chromatographs in the system and live quality data can be viewed for each. Additionally, historic trends can be displayed for each quality value.
– Users can choose a chromatograph or another meter as the source of gas composition for other EFM/Flow Computers.
– The Measurement Control Center provides the ability to read/write device configurations in the device.