Components of Our Fatigue Management Solution
Hours of Service
- Track Hours of Service (HOS) by shift time, controller, or console.
- Optimize Shift Handover (SHO) between controllers.
- Account for off-duty time, sleep, travel, and training.
- View workload reports and controller activity in real-time.
- Identify risk areas.
- Ensure compliance with the CRM Rule.
- Ensure that workload is evenly distributed.
- Decide when to add additional consoles.
- Evaluate workload by shift or controller.
- Use workload data for annual reporting.
The EnerSys Natural Compliance Philosophy
Regulatory compliance is best achieved when it is in the natural outflow of the actions, attitudes, behavior, and culture of your operation. Consider our philosophy to help your operation achieve natural compliance.