It’s time to get together again at Spring 2022 pipeline industry conferences. The EnerSys team will be heavily involved during the API 2022 Pipeline, Control Room And Cybernetics Conference and the AGA 2022 Operations Conference & Spring Committee Meetings.
Both of these industry events are taking place the week of May 2. We will be attending, presenting, and exhibiting during the conferences. Find out more about how you can connect with the EnerSys team during each conference.
Spring Conference Schedule: API 2022 and AGA 2022
We are looking forward to having in-person conversations with you about how we can support pipeline operations. We will also be presenting information about pipeline control room topics that we believe you will find valuable.
API 2022: May 3-5, 2022 (Savannah)
EnerSys will be exhibiting and presenting during the API conference running May 3-5 at the Savannah Convention Center and Westin Hotel in Savannah, Georgia. You can find us at the dedicated EnerSys booth. You will have the opportunity to connect with multiple members of our team during the conference:
- Russel Treat, CEO
- Dale Schafer, VP Business Development
- Ross Adams, General Manager
Additionally, our team is scheduled to give two presentations during API 2022. Make plans to attend the following whitepaper presentations:
- Tuesday, May 3 (10:20 – 10:50 a.m.): Russel will be presenting “Natural Compliance: A Program/Process Approach Using Systems to Execute the PDCA Cycle and Support Safety.”
- Wednesday, May 4 (2:05 – 2:35 p.m.): Ross will be presenting “CRM Audit Experience — Lessons Learned from the Perspective of the Operator and PHMSA.”
During Russel’s presentation, you will have the opportunity to learn more about how Natural Compliance supports pipeline safety and operational effectiveness, which can be applied to the pipeline control room.
During Ross’s presentation, you will hear the account of how one pipeline operator successfully navigated their PHMSA CRM audit with our support. We will provide insight into the current PHMSA audit experience, share lessons learned, and present you with information about how to streamline audit prep in your operation.
AGA 2022: May 2-5, 2022 (New Orleans)
EnerSys will also be attending and presenting during AGA 2022, which runs May 2-5 at the Hilton New Orleans Riverside in New Orleans, Louisiana. You will have the opportunity to connect with Russel Treat and Ross Adams during the conference.
– Ross will be providing an update on API RP 1165 (Recommended Practice for Pipeline SCADA Displays) to the Gas Control Committee during the conference.
– Russel will be presenting a new EnerSys whitepaper on the value of enhancing communication between the control room and field personnel:
- Thursday, May 5 (11:50 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.): Russel will be presenting “Integrate Control Room and Field Operations Using Tools to Support Pipeline Safety.”
The presentation will include information about how pipeline operators can support safety, achieve efficiencies, and comply with PHMSA regulations through streamlined communication. You will also learn more about the tools offered by the EnerACT family of business units to support the connection between the control room and field operations.
Specifically, we recently released a software integration between the EnerSys CRMgr software module and the Muddy Boots all-in-one platform provided by Gas Certification Institute (GCI). We invite you to attend the presentation to learn more about this software enhancement.
– Additionally, you can hear from GCI General Manager Weldon Wright in the window just prior to Russel’s presentation on May 5th. If you would like to know more about natural gas measurement considerations in the hydrogen economy, you can attend Weldon’s presentation from 11:00 – 11:40 a.m., then transition to Russel’s presentation ten minutes later.
– P.I. Confluence (PIC), a company in the EnerACT family, will also be attending AGA. You can connect with Sheila Howard, the VP & Software Solutions Manager, to discuss their solutions for pipeline program management, process/workflow management, and stakeholder engagement.
Join Us at API 2022 and AGA 2022
Where are you and your team heading this spring? Whether you’re planning to attend the API conference, AGA conference, or both, we would like to connect with you. This is a great opportunity to discuss control room solutions and hear from our team of experts on current issues affecting the control room.
Also, we invite you to check out this LinkedIn post where you can comment about your company’s attendance. See which of your colleagues are attending API 2022 or AGA 2022. We look forward to seeing you in Savannah and/or New Orleans!