Components of Our SCADA Solution
- Assess current SCADA system.
- Review key constraints to determine whether new platform is required.
- Involve SCADA partners to select new platform.
- Create strategic roadmap for SCADA optimization or migration.
- Manage the change (MOC) to minimize disruption.
- Provide staff augmentation to support safe operations during the transition.
- Introduce policies for high-performance HMI style guide and design.
- Set up a fully-compliant HMI.
- Drive down costs by optimizing system behaviors.
- Integrate pipeline SCADA with HMI displays in control room.
- Define SCADA architecture, network topology, and information dataflow.
- Incorporate security measures.
- Access to scalable GeoScada platform (formerly ClearSCADA).
- Fit SCADA to your operation’s size, personnel, and unique culture.
- Complete alignment with API 1165.
- Ensure that workload is evenly distributed, and evaluate workload by shift or controller.
- Decide when to add additional consoles.
- Use workload data for annual reporting.
The EnerSys Natural Compliance Philosophy
Regulatory compliance is best achieved when it is in the natural outflow of the actions, attitudes, behavior, and culture of your operation. Consider our philosophy to help your operation achieve natural compliance.